We have liaised with the local swimming baths about their management of the coronavirus risk. They have informed us that they are open for business as usual. They are following the latest guidance from the Government and Public Health and have provided the following actions that are in place across GLL premises:
The following actions have now been established across GLL premises:
1. Initial staff briefings have taken place and periodic updates are continuing where appropriate
2. Government & NHS posters regarding handwashing and good hygiene practices have been displayed at appropriate customer and staff facing locations
3. Hand sanitiser (alcohol based) have been made available for use within each premises, where possible.
4. A system of cleaning hard surfaces has been implemented
5. A GLL task-force has been established to co-ordinate our current plans and future responses to Government and local health team advice
6. Communication to regular members and notices on our websites for less frequent users have been posted